INSTRUCTION FOR USE
Radiopaque non-resorbable kit
for treatment of pulpitis in temporary and permanent molars
Powder contains: polyoxymethylene, iodoform, zinc oxide, excipients
Liquid contains: eugenol, formaldehyde, phenol, dexamethasone, excipients
Dental material PULPODEX is used for treatment of:
– pulpitis in vital infected temporary and permanent teeth with not shaped roots
– pulpitis in temporary and permanent molars by method of pulpotomy (vital amputation)
– pulpitis after vital pulp amputation in permanent malposed teeth with crown tilt, and in teeth with curved, hardly accessible for full endodontic treatment root canals
– permanent obturation of the infected root canals, specifically in presence of a granuloma
Do not use after pulpectomy
Use with great care for allergic patient
Attention! In case of allergic reactions to iodine or phenol with sensitive patients, remove material and stop its further use
As far as all terms of storing, transporting and application are observed, there are no side effects
POSSIBLE ADVERSE EFFECTS
Usually treatment process is painfree.
Pain before second visit can occur in following cases:
– treatment of initially unvital tooth
– unidentified fracture of tooth crown
– perforation of cavity wall.
In this case, after removal of temporary cement, determine an accurate diagnosis and provide an appropriate treatment either by pulpectomy or by tooth extraction, if necessary.
For minor pain relief, remove first portion of the material, insert fresh portion and isolate with temporary filling. Intermittent pain is maintained by anti-inflammatory treatment.
Treated teeth under permanent dental prostheses (crowns or bridges) may show pain in a few months (from 3 to 1 year), despite the absence of symptoms at X-Ray. As a rule pain disappears after correction of OVD (occlusal vertical dimension).
-Powder (jar) 15g
-Liquid (bottle) 15ml
-Mixing pad Pipette
Store at the temperature from 5 °C to 25 °C Tightly close bottle immediately after use Do not use after expiry date
Shelf life — 3 years
Attention! Avoid contact with soft tissues. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with stream water. Toxic if swallowed. May cause irritation, burning, or hypersensitivity in direct contact with skin. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with stream water and consult a doctor.