E3 Big Apical Rotary System
Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System is not a separate rotary system. This is an extension of the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System and is used for shaping
wide canals, for which final preparation to size 30 is not sufficient. It should always be preceded by initial preparation performed with the Endostar E3
Clinical instruction for use
Rinse the canal each time after the file is used. Clean the files of any debris repeatedly.
1. After preparation of the canal with the use of file No. 3 from the set of Endostar E3 Basic is completed, determine the apex width. For this purpose,
use the NiTi hand file size 30. Insert it at full working length and gently twist it. If the file rotates – this means that the canal is wider than size
30 and should be expanded.
2. Shape the canal with instrument No. 1 from the Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System (04/35) until the full working length is reached.
3. Shape the canal by inserting instrument No. 2 (04/40) at full working length.
4. Check the width of the tip using the NiTi hand file size 40. Insert the instrument at full working length and apply a gentle twist. If the file
does not rotate, stop shaping the canal. However, if the instrument still rotates – continue with shaping.
5. Shape the canal using instrument No. 3 from the Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System (04/45) until you reach full working length.
6. Check the apex width with theNiTi hand file size 45. Insert the instrument at full working length and apply a gentle twist. If the instrument does not rotate, stop shaping the canal. However, if the hand file does rotate, continue shaping with larger-sized NiTi hand files such as size 50, 55, 60 etc.